Article One – The Scriptures
* Both the Hebrew Scriptures and the New Testament is divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit, and given to us by the Father through human authors in order to understand His will, His story, and His purpose in both creating us and offering us salvation through Jesus Christ.
* To fully understand the Hebrew Scriptures, we interpret and view them through the life and teachings of Jesus Christ – through Christ alone can we fully understand and comprehend the poems, stories, laws, and prophetic teachings.
* The Bible is the source of all doctrine, instruction, correction, and reproof. It contains all that is needed for guidance in godliness and practical Christian conduct.
Article Two – The Trinity
* God the Father is the creator and sustainer of all things, and He created the universe in love. He created man in His own image for fellowship and called man back to Himself through Christ after the rebellion and fall of man.
* Jesus Christ is the fullness of God in bodily form. He is the 2nd person of the trinity – equal in both divine nature and status with the Father. Jesus Christ is unique in that He is truly human and truly God in eternal bodily form. Through Jesus Christ alone can one be saved and restored to original intent of the Father’s creation of mankind.
* The Holy Spirit is the 3rd person of the trinity – equal in both divine nature and status with Jesus Christ and The Father. He is responsible for convicting mankind of His sin, persuading mankind to trust and accept Jesus Christ as Savior, and leading believers of Jesus Christ in how to follow and obey Jesus Christ in unity with fellow believers.
Article Three – Salvation and Atonement through Jesus Christ
* Christ’s vicarious death on the cross paid the penalty for the sins of the whole world, but its benefits are only applicable to those who willfully receive Jesus as their personal Savior. Healing—body, soul, and spirit—and all of God’s provisions for His saints, are provided for in the atonement.